There is a girl at this restaurant wearing a t-shirt and fishnets. She is LITERALLY bare-assed.
I’m actually super impressed with her self confidence.
becomingvictoriajane asked: Share 5 facts about yourself and then pass this on to 10 of your favourite blogs!
Oh, hi, I’m awful at checking message.
1. I don’t drink soda. Ever. It grosses me out and makes my teeth feel all weird.
2. I never said soda until I moved to New England. I always called it pop, like a normal mid-westerner. Ugh. New England is rubbing off on me. I also started calling suckers lollipops but I have not started calling shopping carts buggys so I still win. And I don’t say wicked. Ever.
3. I am physically dreading winter this year. I just can’t deal with piles of snow and the cold. And trying to schlep two kids around in the snow and the cold.
4. With that said I really (at some point) want a third baby. I do not want to have three kids until I’m out of grad school so at least another couple of years. I also have zero desire to be pregnant again. I don’t want to do it. We’ve been tentatively batting around the idea of different ways to add to our family without me actually birthing a child, so we’ll see what happens.
5. I’m wearing a dinosaur sweater today. It’s amazing.
But we started watching Scandal. (heyyyy, Netflix)
Oh. Emm. Geeeee.